Powered by Blogger.

A Look Inside the Shop - Peacocks

Friday, January 28, 2011

Is this where it started?

Elizabeth Mayhew from Flip for Decorating


Are you enamored with peacocks?







Ann Sacks Tile & Stone


From Bryn Alexandra's "Found" blog



And in my shop ...

Vintage glass peacock bottle

$18.00

Peacock handled vase, $12.00

Peacock lamp with silk shade $50



More on my Facebook page - stop by and "like" us!  If you're interested in any of the items I have for sale, please email me at thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com. I can accept payment through Paypal!

Hope your weekend is brilliant!  


Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment