Powered by Blogger.

Bliss in the Bathroom - Mirrors

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I've been so focused on getting my shop stocked and set up that I haven't had much time to work on anything at home.  I've decided the first room I'll tackle is my downstairs powder room.  It's a tiny space so it won't require a lot of time or costly materials, but I have completely conflicting ideas on what I want to do with the walls!  Here's one thing I'm sure of - I plan to replace the plain-jane mirror with something vintage and gold.  







Windsor Smith in House Beautiful


Carrie Hayden in House Beautiful


Stay tuned for updates!


Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment