Powered by Blogger.

No Resolutions, but this instead...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  Not me.  I gave up on them years ago and have instead decided to make friends with those extra 10 pounds, cluttered closets and disorganized files.  Besides, a resolution just seems too rigid, so instead I've decided to practice these virtues.

Patience - a tough one, because I want it yesterday!  But as the years go by I've found that if I just keep working at something God will send it me when the time is right.



Perserverance - Sometimes it's hard not to get overwhelmed by all the things we're expected to get finished each day.  The demands of work, family and household chores seem to have no end. Don't give up!  You're another step closer to meeting your goal!





Passion - one of God's greatest gifts to us, so why  not pursue your passion whole-heartedly and let it bring you joy?

Wishing you every success in this new year!

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment