Powered by Blogger.

You must see this!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I just love it when great post material shows up in my inbox! I got an email the other day from Lundy Wilde. She's the designer and brainchild behind Villa Lagoon Tile and a random Google search (about fabric) directed her to my blog.  One visit to her site and I knew I had to share this with the world!  Her company produces cement tiles based on designs, colors and patterns seen throughout Europe and the Middle East. 


If you're not familiar with this flavor of fabulous, allow me to introduce you...



This laundry room floor is done in a patchwork of different patterns and colors.












Amazing as these are, Lundy also mentioned in her email that they are working with a manufacturer in Marrakesh to produce some Ikat patterened tiles!  

You must visit Villa Lagoon Tile, this is truly the tip of the iceberg!

And you're welcome!!

Happy happy weekend!!!!

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or email the greenroominteriors@gmail.com





  

No comments:

Post a Comment