Powered by Blogger.

Updating the Classics - Camelback Sofa

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I think I've had a camelback sofa in my home(s) since my married life began!  It's sported a wide variety of fabrics, from country mini-prints to blue moire to white denim slipcovers.  I still have my camelback sofa and right now it looks like this




I still love it's classic clean lines and single cushion, but it's time for an upholstery update.  


Looks good in leather!  Image from Apartment Therapy


I also love it in a fun color.  Image from Style Court



Lovely in velvet with contrast piping and ikat pillows - designed by the fearless Jamie Meares.  Image from her blog, I Suwannee, as are the next three..








Still looks fresh in a traditional fabrics.  Image courtesy of Urban Grace

Image courtesy of nylablog.

Image from Storibook Designs



And my favorite is this stunner from Domino Magazine


So many choices - what would you choose?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com












No comments:

Post a Comment