Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Marimekko on Ebay

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

With several undone furniture makeover projects waiting in the wings (or as I call it, the mud room) , I headed over to Ebay to look for something out of the ordinary.  A vintage fabric search led me to these bold, colorful and still relevant beauties from Finland's Marimekko.





Frame this












Looks like Marimekko did a remix of this pattern for their feature print of Spring 2011.


AND -  they have a blog!

Oh, and I'm signing off for the week.  My girls are on spring break and we're headed to Atlanta to do some power prom dress shopping!  See you back here Monday!!

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment