Powered by Blogger.

Striped Rugs

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello to everyone!  I've been having technical difficulties - Google Chrome crashed again and Explorer is painfully slow and keeps freezing up on me. Wonderful.  Anyway, this has made posting and commenting challenging at best.  I did manage to scrounge together some images of striped rugs that are perfectly summery in feel! I don't think you can go wrong with striped rugs.  They feel so fresh and instanty update a space. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! And fingers crossed the computer gods will smile on me soon : )









I adore this fresh color palette!







I've also added a few new things to the shop that I hope to have loaded soon - having trouble with Picasa, too. 

Be bold!

Need some help pulling your style together?  Kim Lemmon at Yessick's Design Center can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call me at 423.892.1785 or by cell at 423.653.3186.

No comments:

Post a Comment