Powered by Blogger.

This is Reality?

Sunday, April 24, 2011

One of my guilty pleasures is Sunday night "reality" tv.  I've been watching The Celebrity Apprentice each week for as long as I can stand it.  If you didn't see it, this week's episode was about promoting the Trump Hotels. To tie in to this segment, I thought it might be fun to take a little web tour of what the Trump Hotels have to offer.

Trump Hotel in Toronto bathroom.


Trump Hotel in Toronto


Trump International Towers


TrumpTowers in Panama


 Gorgeous, although it doesn't really fit into my reality! 

And in other Reality TV observations...

This season's NYC Housewives are (almost) more than I can stomach..





But....



this gives me hope!  Premieres May 31 at 10:00 p.m.  Will you be watching?


Need some help pulling your style together?  Kim Lemmon at Yessick's Design Center can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment