Powered by Blogger.

Coveted Color Combo

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Maybe it's the warm temperatures we have in the forecast this week, but lately I'm drawn to a cooler color palette.  For my master bedroom (if/when I ever get to it), I would love to do it shades of gray and lavender - with an unexpected smattering of chartreuse.  


Okay, this is a little more formal than what I have in mind, but the color palette is on target. Do you love those purple lampshades too?




This image is missing the chartreuse, but I do love the lavender sofa and gold accents against the gray walls.  




On a side note, what do you think about that Saarinen table with the Chippendale chairs?














What color combinations are calling you these days?

Need some help pulling your style together?  Kim Lemmon of Yessick's Design Center can make your home a beautiful place to be! Call 423.653.3186 for more details.












No comments:

Post a Comment