Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday Morning Greek Key Lampshade

Monday, May 30, 2011

On more than one occasion, I've shared my passion/obsession with pretty lamps. Normally when you purchase a vintage lamp, it either comes with the original tattered and fly poop stained shade or no shade at all.  This means I'm always on the prowl for lampshades and I can't wait to share the beauties I found at Tuesday Morning over the weekend.



I got a pair of these big gorgeous lampshades with brass Greek Key detailing.


If you live in Chattanooga, I left you one!

Also, I put a bid in on this pair of stools from here.


Sorry that's so blurry, I snagged the image from their website.

And tears were shed this weekend, too!



Congratulations, Alyssa.  You make me so proud!!








No comments:

Post a Comment