Powered by Blogger.

Selling 2 Yards of La Fiorentina

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Monday!  In yet another effort to reform my hoarding ways, I've decided to part with this two yards of David Hicks' La Fiorentina in blue and brown.  I bought it a few months ago thinking I was headed in one direction and then changed course.  


In any case, here's a gander at the fabric in the blue and brown colorway.



And here is more La Fiorentina loveliness. Perfect for pillows, seat cushions, or small upholstery projects.

Image from Chinoiserie Chic

Image from A Dose of Pretty


La Fiorentina in Blue and Brown.  Two yards available at $45 per yard.  $7 shipping.  Email inquiries to thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com  

And in other news - 


I'm a Great Aunt!  Meet Geoff, born Friday night to two very excited parents and extended family members!

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

Also, be sure to visit my shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment