Powered by Blogger.

Embracing the trend - oversized lamps

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My name is Kim and I am a lampaholic.  It started out innocently enough - just admiring pretty lamps and picking up new ones here and there.  I don't know when I lost control of it all, but I have more lamps than I can ever use.  My latest obsession?  Oversized lamps - which really, should be no big surprise.  After all, if a pretty lamp is good, an enormous pretty lamp is even better!

On a side-note, have you ever seen these big black shiny shades for sale anywhere? 










And now my latest acquisitions

That guy in the middle is an average size table lamp - just put him in for comparison!



Isn't the first step to admit that you're powerless over the addiction?  Oh well, one day at a time.  :)

Do you like supersized lamps?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment