Powered by Blogger.

A Look Inside the Shop

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello hello!  


Now it feels like the beginning of a new year since kiddos are back in school this week and life gets back to a fairly normal routine.

Today I want to share some long overdue photos of things I've added to the shop.  Lots of things have come and gone over the past few months and in early December we celebrated the 1-year anniversary of our opening!

Here are some of the latest additions:

Do you remember these twin beds?  I blogged about them here almost a year ago.  They got sold, and then they found their way back to me because the girl that bought them is moving out of state.  Anyway, there are two and they are painted gray with gold accents and finished off with liming wax. These beds are very good quality - solid oak.


I also have a pair of these French armchairs that I painted, lightly distressed and reupholstered.

This is an old dresser with Deco details and the original brass hardware.

Solid cherry French dresser I painted in a soft white (Ben Moore's Lancaster White). Can you tell from the image that the drawers have a pretty curve?

This is a pair of porcelain jar lamps in teal.  The Chinoiserie pattern is slightly raised and reminds me of wisteria.

I love these simple gold-framed mirrors.  One is good, three is great!

An assortment of black & white items.

And I just sold this vintage cart - but it was so cute I wanted you to see it! The top had some water damage so I decoupaged and antiqued a street map of Chattanooga over it.

Also, stay tuned for my latest project, a matching set of antique bombe chests (which are currently disassembled all over my dining room table).

Feels good to be back in the groove, doesn't it?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment