Powered by Blogger.

Billy Baldwin Slipper Chairs

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A few weeks ago I had the great fortune of coming across a pair of Billy Baldwin style slipper chairs!  These are good quality chairs made by Sherrill, and are probably from the 1980's. 


I've always loved this style chair for its good looks, classic lines and go-anywhere flexibility.  I immediately knew these chairs would be perfect for the family room over at Project Dollhouse.  The family room is a long, narrow space and I plan to divide into two seating areas; one area for watching tv and one area for reading. These chairs will be perfect because they don't take up much room and their low profiles will help me keep an open feel to this divided space.

And now, a little slipper chair/Billy Baldwin inspiration...






Masculine in a fab horizontal stripe


Do you like the contrasting seat cushion?  Not a fan myself...

And I'd love them in white, but I have three dogs and I'm a Capricorn.



And here's the best part - I worked out a trade of goods for services and all I have to do is provide my own materials and they'll be reupholstered in the fabric of my choice!

Yay! and oh no!  Let the obsessing begin...

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kimberly Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

"Like" The Green Room Interiors on Facebook and be the first to see our new arrivals and get special discounts exclusively for Facebook fans!













No comments:

Post a Comment