Powered by Blogger.

Project Dollhouse Family Room Fabric

Sunday, February 19, 2012

When I discovered Olioboard last year this is the first board I made.  You can read the whole post here.


I'm most inspired by color and I've always loved yellow and green together.  That love was further solidified when I saw this bedroom over at The Painted House Blog.


and these beauties




So, I was very happy to find this fabric.


It's called Lemon Tree (seems appropriate) and its by the Greef division of Schumacher.   I found it at a little fabric store near my Mom's house in Atlanta.  Of course I love the color palette and the pattern has a bold, retro feel to it, which I love too!

Now I just have to decide where to use it.  Maybe the Billy Baldwin slipper chairs? Or pillows?  Or as a tablecloth on big round library table? 

Lots more to come on this, and your companion fabric suggestions are welcome!

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kimberly Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment