Powered by Blogger.

Busted

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It started with Emily Henderson's office reveal.

Then I remembered I saw one over at Ashley's just a few days earlier.

Busts.  Totally classic and perfectly at home in modern settings, too!








Source: flickr.com via Katie on Pinterest


I love this space! The curtains, the floors, the art and the bust and that light fixture!

Officially on the hunt...

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

If you stumbled across my blog and want to follow along, "like"  The Green Room Interiors on Facebook!  You'll find all of my blog posts, see the latest additions to my shop, and get lots of design inspiration!








No comments:

Post a Comment