Powered by Blogger.

Attention Family Members

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm sure you're just full of ideas for wonderful gifts to shower upon me this Sunday, but on the off chance that you haven't done your shopping yet, here's a little hint.



And in keeping with the tradition to fulfill your every need and make your life a little easier,  I've provided a link.


Love, 

Your Awesome Mom

p.s.  Let's keep an element of surprise.  Emerald or Citrine?  Your call!

What's on your list?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

Follow The Green Room Interiors on Facebook! You'll find all of my blog posts, see what's new in my shop, and see my favorite design images!

No comments:

Post a Comment