Powered by Blogger.

Recent Finds

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The shopping gods have been smiling on me lately!  It's been a while since I've shared my favorite finds- and there are some good ones - so let's get to it!




I've been lucking out in the art department.  See below.



I was very excited to find this original signed abstract painting by Mid-Century artist Tom Hayward.  Although the colors are neutral, it's a bold piece and came complete with the original chrome frame. 


Also found this fun Morrocan style table.  The base is collapsible and the top lifts off to use as a tray. Boho-to-go.

I also scored this Baker Furniture end table.  The gold hardware is pretty and it has the most incredible  burled wood finish.



Sweet thrift store lamp, complete with shade. That's a lotta cute for  $4.

I just found a pair of these euro shams at a junk store by my Mother's house in Atlanta.  They're brand new and the fabric is incredible.  I'll probably keep these for my almost done master bedroom.

And of course, no shopping post would be complete without the chairs!!

I have two of these Mid-Century caned wing chairs in desperate need of makeovers.

And I most excited about these:
Mid-Century High Back Chairs.  Yes, I have two, although the companion chair met a rather unfortunate fate:
 No worries!  I'm going to take some inspiration from Barrie Benson's Mid-Century similar chairs.  White frames with a snazzy bright fabric.

I'd love to hear about your recent finds.  Anything good come your way?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com.

 Follow my blog on Facebook!












No comments:

Post a Comment