Powered by Blogger.

Octagonal Mirrors

Monday, July 23, 2012

There's something about the straightforward geometric shape of an octagonal mirror that I'm finding completely irresistible lately.  As I narrow down the options for wallpaper and hardware for my master bathroom at Project Dollhouse I'm thinking a pair of octagonal mirrors over my sinks will perfectly straddle the line between modern and traditional.
This mirror from Overstock is at the top of the list.  I like what a little bit of earthy texture could bring to the slick surfaces of the tile and chrome.



I love this one from Lamps USA.  The strong shape is even bolder in black and gold! The scale looks about right, too.



Another option in wood, this time from Kirklands, and currently on sale for $79.  

Did you catch Lara Spencer when she was on Nate Berkus a few weeks ago?  Here's a little vignette she put together with thrift store finds - and it includes an octagonal mirror.



This bathroom is a favorite of mine.  So clever how they layered the mirrors.



Here is another favorite image.  I love the oversize octagonal mirror in this Miles Redd room.
What do you think? Green light for the octagonal mirrors in my bathroom?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be! Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment