Powered by Blogger.

Any Camera Recommendations?

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I really have to commend those of you who have been kind enough to follow along on my blog the past few years.  My photography skills are sorely lacking and my photography equipment is, well, my phone.  And those Instagram filters can only do so much.

This is where you come in.  I plan to put "new camera" on my Christmas wish list this year, and I'm looking for some recommendations from you.  Said camera should meet the following requirements:

1.  It must be easy to use.  Technology is clearly not my thing and, as a general rule,  I usually check out around the 2nd paragraph of the first chapter of most Owner's Manuals.  And PS, my kids are in school all day so they won't be available to help me until in the evening and even then they won't really want to help me. 

2.  It needs to compact enough to come along on shopping trips and hopefully slip into my purse.

3. Here's the biggie - it needs to be affordable.  You'll have to guide me here. Is it even possible to get a camera that takes decent pictures for $300 or less? I don't mind going used, obviously - I mean  you have read this blog, right?.  And, if I do need to get a good used (scratch that ) previously owned camera, any suggestions on where to buy it and what to look for?

That completes today's assignment!

Thanks - and here's to better pictures in the near future!

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

To learn about the services I offer,click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment