Powered by Blogger.

Look For Less - Worlds Away Treillage Console

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Some of my favorite blog posts are those that feature affordable renditions of high end pieces, so I'm excited to share my find with you today!  

I've always admired the World's Away Treillage console table but found that the price tag made this one unattainable for many budgets.


It's a beautiful piece, but it's priced at around $1500. Luckily I stopped into my local Pier 1 last week and found an impressive version of the Treillage. 

Pier 1's "Link" console is priced at a doable $349, and although the finish isn't the same as the World's Away piece, it could be a fun diy with spray paint, Rub'n'Buff, or even gold/silver leaf.

I hope everyone's having a great week.  I'm behind on my blog reading but hope to rectify that this weekend!

Do you have any great "look for less" discoveries to share?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment