Powered by Blogger.

Friday Shopping - What? Kirklands?

Friday, March 22, 2013

Before I check out for the weekend I want to thank everybody for the generous and kind comments about my Family Room Reveal for the One Room Challenge.  You guys made my day!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to kick my feet up for a few days!  Before I catch up on some couch time, I wanted to share a source for an affordable Louis-Phillipe mirror.

While shopping for a client master bathroom renovation, I came across these pretty mirrors at a  fantastic price.  Now I haven't seen them in person, but from my computer screen they look pretty damn good!


And the price is good too.  Just $139.  

Louis Phillipe actions shots:




See them here.

Have a great weekend!

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you would like to experience the joy of living in a well-designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment