Powered by Blogger.

My Favorite Color and a Pinterest Board that Celebrates It!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday!  With St. Patty's day coming around this weekend, I thought it would be fun to pay homage to my favorite color - green!  

A few weeks ago I got an email from Katrina Cromby Brown, an Aussie who apparently shares my love of green.  Katrina kindly invited me to view a Pinterest board she created named "My Obsession with Green".  It's an impressive collection of beautiful imagery - all centered around our favorite color. 

Here's a sample portion:







View the rest of her board here, and why don't you follow along with us?

Have a safe and relaxing weekend!  We're expecting spring-like temperatures this weekend - can't wait!

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to experience the joy of living in a well-designed home, call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment