Powered by Blogger.

My Top 7 Mirrors

Monday, May 27, 2013

Along with lamps, pillows and chairs, I'm a hoarder collector of beautiful mirrors. I find that they're incredibly versatile and I love how mirrors add depth and light to interior spaces.  Here are my top 7 mirror picks.


1.  Sunburst on the Scene  from Wisteria - This one is a no-brainer.  It's bold, sophisticated and classic all at the same time.




2.  Clover Bone Mirror  from Wisteria.  This mirror also comes in a neutral colorway, but this bold blue is really speaking to me!  Wisteria suggests that you might alternatively use this mirror as a tray.  I think that would be my first choice.




3.  Wall Mirror by Kichler from Wayfair.  I'm wondering why they gave this mirror such a bland name? Yes, it's somewhat simple in style but certainly not boring!





4.  Dalton Mirror from Bassett Furniture.  This one is the most masculine of the bunch - I like it's dark, handsome silhouette.




5.  Chippendale Mirror from The Mirror Lady.  I never tire of a classic Chippendale mirror.  I have one very similar to this in pine that I may use in my foyer. 



6.  Antiqued Moroccan Mirror from Wisteria. Wouldn't a pair of these be great behind nightstands flanking a bed?



7.  The Edge Mirror from Kirkland's.  You can't go wrong with this one.  It would be at home in both traditional and modern settings.

Do you have a favorite mirror I should add to my list?

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  Find out how a well-designed home can bring more joy to your life!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

Like us on Facebook!

Follow me on Pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment