Powered by Blogger.

My LTR with Stripes

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

They're classic, they're fresh, and even a little bold.  My beloved stripes.  I've  loved them for a long time.   Especially on curtains.  Remember these from The One Room Challenge?



Many of my clients have seen stripes in their homes, too.


Okay, the stripe is subtle in the curtains above.  It's a tone on tone stripe.  But a stripe no less.


I've cyber-hugged this long distance client in Texas for taking a leap of faith and installing these penny tiles in a black and white stripe in the library renovation of her historic home.  Courage, people. 

And from around the internets, some more stripey inspiration - with pretty colors!




How brilliant is the designer that used the bold black & white stripe on the settee to relax the formal architecture?

Stripes, I can't quit you! My love of stripes is so true and so deep, I've even devoted a Pinterest board to them. You can follow it here.

Do you like to use stripes in your home?

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  Contact Kim Lemmon and discover the joy of living in a well designed home! 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

Follow us on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment