Powered by Blogger.

Lotus Lamps and Happy 4th!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

If you follow me on Pinterest (and you should) you may have already seen this gorgeous lamp I pinned last week.


To be honest I don't even remember how we crossed paths, but I think she's a beauty and I wanted to share this little nugget with you before the holiday weekend gets underway. 

Lotus lamps are welcome in my home anytime. Do you remember these vintage lamps I found a while back?  They don't quite have the stature of the gold lamps above, but they do have a certain mid-century charm I like.


These lamps look like they could be the offspring of the House Pizzazz lamps and my mid-century lotus lamps.  These are from Stray Dog Designs.

As are the pink ones below.


Like 'em?

Have a safe and happy July 4th celebration!!!

Follow me on Bloglovin!

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services in Chattanooga, TN. If you'd like to experience the joy of living in a well-designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment