Powered by Blogger.

Last Minute Gift Ideas

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Unbelievably, we're about 9 days out from the big day! Nothing like the countdown sign at the entrance of Wal-mart to light a fire under my procrastinating self.

How is your shopping coming along?  I'm nearly done with mine.  As usual, once I get the majority of my shopping done I feel pretty good about it - and then those last few shopping days creep up on me and I panic!

So, for those of you who are sharing this boat, I give you some last minute gift ideas that are sure to please the most discerning recipient.

First up, we have books! Not only can we enjoy what's inside the pages for a lifetime, they look great on the coffee table. All can most likely be found at your nearest Barnes & Noble.  Here are three at the top of my  list.





2.  Scarfs.  They keep you warm AND they add a pretty shot of color right by your face.  All good!

                                                                             Here

BONUS: For you fashion-challenged readers, I've provided a link that gives you 40 ways to tie a scarf!  You're welcome.

3.  Candles.  Diptyque in particular.  Here's why this is an awesome gift. It's because Diptyque candles are such a luxury item it's hard to justify buying one for yourself.  Getting one as a gift removes the anxiety !


I'd love it if you would share your favorite last minute gift ideas!

Happy shopping!!

The Green Room Interiors provides interior decorating and design services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN. If you'd like to experience the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment