Powered by Blogger.

Shop The Green Room Interiors on Hunter's Alley

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Monday friends!  Today I have some exciting news to share with you!   I've submitted a few items for sale over at Hunter's Alley, they have been approved and they are now live on their website.


Why yes that's a vintage palm frond chandelier. Find this beauty here.

And do this with it.


You can also find this super adorable little Chinoiserie lamp here. Perfectly sized for a book case or counter top a la this:


And just in case you're looking for a super glam decanter for your bar cart, I happen to have this.

P.S. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the the tree trunk and branches are metallic gold (!!!) and the blossoms are white.  

If you're curious about my other listings, see them here.

Wish me luck!!!

Follow me!!       Instagram                Pinterest              Facebook









No comments:

Post a Comment