Powered by Blogger.

Self Appointed President of the CeCe Thompson Fan Club

Monday, March 10, 2014

Did  you happen to catch the spread in Matchbook Magazine's January 2014 issue featuring Cece Thompson?  CeCe Thompson is a newlywed and Designer at design legend Bunny Williams' firm. What can I tell you about her style?  It's the perfect concoction of being current without being trendy.  Her style is understated but still interesting. It's sophisticated without feeling pretentious, and definitely rooted in tradition while maintaining a youthful energy.

That's a lot of adjectives, isn't it?  Why don't we let the pictures do the talking and you'll see what I mean.

I love this entire vignette and I'm sure this is no surprise to you. That lamp is my absolute favorite shade of green and the styling calls to mind my own little antler display here at the Dollhouse (loosely).


Don't get me started on the green walls/green velvet sofa /Leopardo pillows situation.  This image has me dangerously close to yet another trip to the paint store. 

Stacks and stacks of books on the coffee table  - what's not to love here?


Again, all of it.  

All images except my own are courtesy of Matchbook Magazine

The bedroom also relies on a base of traditional pieces, but overall feels young and vibrant. 

See the entire spread here.

Ready to join my fan club?

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to discover the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

Shop The Green Room Interiors vintage finds here.

Follow me!  Instagram     Pinterest     Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment