Powered by Blogger.

What I'm Working On Now

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello, my name is Kim and I used to blog here on a regular basis.  Not so much lately.  Here's the thing.  I've been blessed with a pretty heavy workload.  And that's great because when I get up in the morning I can't wait to get to work.  How man people are lucky enough to say that?!?

Want to see one of the things  I'm working on?

This is the initial mock up for the "Sophisticated Beachy" dining room my client requested.  It's for a sweet young family with three of the cutest little girls I've ever seen.


So some of the selections shown above have been modified to suit my client's taste, but overall the dining room will have the same feel.

One of the things we revised was the wall treatment.  Being the smart and stylish gal she is my client requested plank walls - which of course works perfectly with what we've got going on.  And guess what - they're done!



We painted the planks Benjamin Moore's Moonlight White. It's the same color as my family room and I love it because it's clean and it's warm without looking yellow.


Also in the mix is this vintage Drexel Heritage set we scouted that is currently getting refreshed with a little paint and some crisp new fabric.  I love this because you know it warms my heart to add in some good vintage furniture.


And I don't want to spill the beans but there could be navy velvet with white piping involved.  I think it's going to be real good so stay tuned for further updates. 

In other news, I have continued to stock my online storefront over at Hunter's Alley


A set of 6 vintage glasses that I adore.  They're already in somebody's cart but they're still up for grabs until checkout is finalized!

And there's more, but we'll leave that for another day.  So now that you're all caught up, tell me what's new with you!

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to discover the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment