Powered by Blogger.

Five Favorite Small Kitchens

Sunday, June 1, 2014

If you saw my kitchen reveal in last fall's One Room Challenge, then you already know that I have a small kitchen.


And I think that's a good thing.  Mainly because a small kitchen is efficient.


 Most everything is within arm's reach and clean up is a breeze.


I'm so impressed with the kitchen above.  The more you look at it the more details you'll find.

This kitchen looks like it's in a historic home.  Notice the big windows, the mill work and the floors.  Old houses typically have small kitchens.  I think this is a beautiful update that fits the space and honors the era of the home.

I love this kitchen. The art in those frames and the way it's installed - so right.

Charmer.  That floor. Those baskets. And if I'm not mistaken there's grass cloth behind the shelves.

Have I convinced you, or do your prefer a big kitchen with miles of counter space?

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to discover the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

Follow along:   Instagram        Pinterest        Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment