Powered by Blogger.

Career News

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm so excited to be able to share some news with you!  On Monday, I signed a contract to begin work as a designer at Yessick's Design Center here in Chattanooga!  Yessick's is a well-established design firm that was started by owner Marsha Yessick nearly 30 years ago, and is the largest design firm in the Southeastern United States. 





I am still in shock and so grateful to have this opportunity.  The design center is in a custom-built antebellum style home that has rooms and rooms of incredible fabrics, wallpapers, accessories and art.  They even have a lamp shop onsite that can custom make lamps and lampshades.  To say I'm excited is a huge understatement - I haven't had a full night's sleep since my first interview two weeks ago!


So, buckle up - I'll be bringing you along for the ride.  I also see a blog redesign in my future. 


And, they have a young Facebook page.  Click here to like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment