Powered by Blogger.

Master Bedroom Update - The Chinoiserie Finds

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Okay, remember this post about how I wanted to explore using a Chinoiserie screen as a headboard? 

Sadly,  I can't believe it's been over a year since I wrote about it!  Happily, my patience has paid off and I found my dream screen!


This is a handpainted screen that is the perfect length to use over my queen sized bed!




And, I found some other things that will work in the room, too!





I know!  These are very old embroidered silk pieces matted with emerald green velvet.  They even came with these cute little hangers

And then there's this


I can't even tell you how much I love this lamp!  This photo does not accurately display its fabulousness.  It's enormous and green and has that great big green metal shade.  

I also have a pair of these tables (in their "before" state) that could work as night stands


And maybe this chair (and pillow)


Stay tuned for more (frequent) updates!

Need some help pulling your style together?  Kim Lemmon at Yessick's Design Center can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 for more details.












No comments:

Post a Comment