Powered by Blogger.

Cute stuff at Target

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I made a trip to Target this weekend with my daughter who was getting a new cover for the Ipod Touch she got for Christmas.  Naturally, I decided to take a look in the Home Decor area to see what was new, and they really had some cute stuff.


Foo dogs in the most beautiful shade of Chinese red

And a pretty ikat pillow to go with it!

A great accessory in white - this will add a little sophistication wherever you put it.

Pretty cotton rug

Target always has the cutest side tables.  Don't you just love the geometric pattern?


This color combination is so fresh and pretty

I don't know if I was too early or too late, but there were none of these to be found. I imagine they would coordinate with the floral pillow above.
And ...
Do you think the powers -that -be at Target decided to chevron everything after that crazy Missoni event last year? Chevron patterns were everywhere!





They also had a some gold and white chevron lampshades, which I failed to photograph!

Happy happy Monday!  Can you believe we're already halfway through January?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kimberly Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment