Powered by Blogger.

Artist Liza Hathaway Matthews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

If you've read this blog for any amount of time , then you already know I'm a huge fan of color!  I love to combine different colors and experiment with how different colors play off of each other.  When abstract artist Liza Hathaway Matthews contacted me about doing a post that featured her colorful paintings I was more than happy to oblige!  


Liza's paintings celebrate color, movement and texture and her paintings really speak to me.  Have a look at some of Liza's work.


Blossom

Mossy

Melons


And if you're looking for a piece to fit in with your own color palette, Liza also does commission pieces!  

See more of vibrant paintings online here

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com.
Like The Green Room Interiors on Facebook to see the latest offerings in my shop!









No comments:

Post a Comment