Powered by Blogger.

Bold Prints on Sofas

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I've blogged about this very topic before here, but when I saw this image over at Savvy Home, I couldn't resist doing another post on the subject.  Don't we all love neutral sofas because they provide a clean canvas for trendy, colorful throw pillows that can be changed out whenever the latest fabric obsession presents itself? Of course we do, but these sofas with bold prints are kind of new and exciting again!
This is the image that reaffirmed my love for printed sofas.  It's from Suzanne and Lauren McGrath's book, Good Bones, Great Pieces.  

I found this image on Betsey Speert's blog, which, oddly enough, is called Betsy Speert's Blog.  I adore the snow leopard print on the sofa!
Color enthusiast Miles Redd for Oscar de la Renta Home

A gorgeous Clarence House print works perfectly on this sofa. Interior design by Jamie Rummerfield.  P.S.  I spy what is surely Scalamandre's Leopardo on the upholstered ottoman.  I told you animal prints are neutral!

Outstanding

Another sofa with a bold print combined with an animal print - and a dash of Marilyn.

Could you be so bold with your sofa?

Need some help pulling your style together? The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment