Powered by Blogger.

Easy Update with Target Cylinder Lamp Shade

Monday, August 27, 2012

It's no secret that I can't refuse a great vintage lamp.  Here's one of my latest lamp purchases.  I don't think it's old or particularly valuable, but I loved the squatty jar shape and the riot of colors in the Chinoiserie design.
I was not loving the lavender shade that came with it.  The proportion wasn't quite right and the whole shade was looking a little tired.



I found the perfect solution on the clearance aisle at Target.  These black cylinder shades were marked down to just $7.

It's makes that little old lamp look important, doesn't it? 


Target cylinder lamp shades here.

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment