Powered by Blogger.

New at My Booth

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I haven't posted about any of the items I have for sale in my booth for a while, so it's high time I show you one of my favorite pieces! This pretty cottage style bed is an estate sale find and is over at my space at Merchants on Main.



I'm not sure how old it is but it's a full size bed and comes complete with all the rails, which is sometimes hard to find with antique beds. The bed is creamy white with gold details, and is still wearing it's original paint.  The gold details give it a sophisticated feel, and I think this bed could be the centerpiece of a beautiful Swedish country bedroom.

Swedish country rooms are typically clean, light and simple. There are no busy patterns, and nothing edgy or pretentious. Think soft colors and checks or stripes.



Interior Designer Alexandra Angle in House Beautiful


To get the ball rolling, I've done a little shopping for you to help you create your own Swedish Country bedroom. All you have to do is buy my bed and add these readily available companions! 



I've also added some photos of other new items (some great stuff!!!) I have in  my booth over on  my Facebook page.  If you stop by for a look, be sure and like us!

Happy Monday, kids!

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment