Powered by Blogger.

New Shop Items and Finds

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Good Thursday!  I hope you're having a good and productive week so far.  Today I want to share some new things I'm adding to my booth at Merchants On Main, and a few things I might be keeping here at Project Dollhouse.  Ready?


I'm kind of proud of myself for getting this one done.  I had only a yard & a half of fabric and the first cut I made was for the back of the chair and I cut the fabric a little too small.  Since the pattern has such a big repeat I had a hard time finding another part of the pattern that would fill the space properly. Luckily, the upholstery gods were smiling on me and it all worked out (after bullets were sweated).


I really lucked  out finding this Mid-Century white and gold china set. I'd love to keep it, but I just don't have the need or the space at home.  The set is by "Fascination" and has 38 pieces - including hard-to-find serving pieces like a gravy boat, platter, sugar and creamer.

This is the best rainy day garage photo I could come up with today.  I just finished up this gorgeous 5-drawer chest. Don't you love the pulls?  This piece is Mid-Century, made by Dixie and is solid oak under the new oil-based high gloss white finish.  Who doesn't need glamorous storage?

This one may take up permanent residence at the Dollhouse.  It's hand-painted silk and completely gorgeous.


Finally, I've loaded in this Mad Men-esque Mid-Century green pleather chair.  It has great details - can you see the brass caps on the legs?  It also has big brass nailheads on the side, but I neglected to get a picture of that.  It's in as-found but good vintage condition.

Wait, one more thing.  If you follow The Green Room Interiors on Facebook, you'll get to be the first to see new arrivals in my booth, so "like" us!

Who's ready for the weekend?

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to find out how a well-designed home can improve your life, contact Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com
I



No comments:

Post a Comment