Powered by Blogger.

You may want to follow her...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Monday! I'm afraid I have to be brief today - I have a lot of unchecked items on my to-do list that need attention.  

I  want to take a moment to point you to Lindajane Keefer on Pinterest.  If you haven't discovered her or her boards yet, then allow me the pleasure. 

My favorite boards of Lindajane's are the ones that feature late design giants like Sister Parish


Billy Baldwin


and Mark Hampton


There's so much more. You can find Lindajane Keefer here.  A word of warning - there are over 47,000 pins - but they're good ones!

Also, thank you to Lindsey at Better After for featuring my family room makeover today!

Do you have any favorite pinners to share?

The Green Room Interiors provides interior decorating services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN. If you'd like to experience the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment