Powered by Blogger.

So here's what I've been up to

Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy tax day!  When I saw what would be going down around here this past weekend


I decided to get out of town.  And that's just what I did.


There was lots of shopping, and I found some exceptional pieces for my booth and for The Dollhouse!  So many great pieces that they deserve - and will have -a post all their own.

There was some restyling of Mom's secretary to accommodate her growing collection of blue & white porcelain.

New lighting got installed 

for this nursery project.



There was some rug obsessing  and a final selection
for this dining room project 

all topped off by this situation at Wal-mart.  (about 60 people ready to check out and 3 lanes open.)

Now fill me in on what you've been up to!  Taxes done? Extensions filed?  Good shopping finds?

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like a to experience to create more happiness at home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com















No comments:

Post a Comment