Powered by Blogger.

Big Style, Little Price

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Today I want to share some stylish finds that can easily fit most budgets - even mine! 





I may have to find a place for this in my home office makeover, if that happens during my  lifetime.  And I'm having my doubts.  But that's a whole different post.  Back to Wuchow.  It's well-priced at $269 and I think the tomato color would look smashing against mint walls.


Am I crazy or does this handsome settee have a Ralph Lauren feel to it?  Currently on sale for $399, too!


Now these lights ... wouldn't it be fun to flank your bedside night stands with these instead of table lamps? 

With plates this pretty, everything you cook could taste a little bit better.



Half Price Drapes has recently added lots of new cotton prints, and I love them all. Mecca has  such a groovy Jonathan Adler vibe.

And that concludes our shopping trip for today.  Any favorites here?

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to discover the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment