Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Faves

Monday, September 16, 2013

Once again I'm a late arrival to the latest social media party.  I'm talking about Instagram.  I created my Instagram profile quite a while ago, but I only used it to try and disguise my pathetic photography skills by using the filters.  Recently I started using Instagram to gather inspiration and get quick updates on the folks I'm following.  And if you haven't joined in on the fun, I highly encourage you to get started. 

One of my favorite Instagrammers is Ashley Hicks  Here's why:


And in case you need a better look on the amazing detail on those doors


And how else would I have the opportunity to take in this picturesque view? 


I also look forward to seeing posts from Alex Papachristidis.  The next two images are from alexsviewpoint.



And finally, here's a chair I won't soon forget.

So now I see what the fuss is all about.  

 Follow along with me on Instagram!

Who do you like to follow?






No comments:

Post a Comment