Powered by Blogger.

Ebay Fabric Obsessions

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Is anyone else sick of all the playoff/bowl games that have been on TV over the past few weeks? I honestly don't mind watching the occasional football game with teams that I actually know and care about, but to watch game after game (after game) is not my idea of a good time.  So whilst the husband was alternately cheering and cursing at the TV, I made good use of my time by doing a little cyber fabric stalking, ebay style.  Have you tumbled down this rabbit hole yet? If you haven't,  you're missing out on some good stuff.

Like Brunschwig &Fils "Kyoto"  Completely lovely, super affordable, and there's enough to make a few pillows.


Or "Chinese Peony" from JP& G Baker, priced at just under $30 per yard. It's a polished cotton chintz in a gorgeous mint green.



Are you on the blue & white bandwagon? Here's a fabulous print you won't see all over town.


I love this one.  Don't judge.  

Or what about Cowtan & Tout's Bloomsbury. Ultra-feminine and old school, but everything in moderation right?


Trust me, this is only the beginning.  And while we're on the subject of shopping, guess who's going to Scott's Antique Market??  Super excited!!!  I haven't been to Scott's in about 4 years so I'm really looking forward to the entire experience.  It's always so fun!  Look for lots of pictures on my Instagram feed.  

Happy shopping everyone!

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to Happy Homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to discover the joy of living in a well-designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment