Powered by Blogger.

One Room Challenge Link-up: Project Dollhouse Living Room/Dining Room

Thursday, April 3, 2014



Goodness that's a long name for a post title!    As you have surely gathered, I'm going to attempt to do my long neglected living room and dining room here at Project Dollhouse.  And you would think with all of the great ideas I got from my people during the Pimp My Dollhouse series that I would have a clear plan at this point. Almost.  The truth is there were so many great renditions of these rooms that I've decided to take my favorite ideas from each plan, run them through the design blender, and create my own little concoction.

Anyway, here is what these rooms looked like waaaaaay back when we bought the house.  We won't say how long ago that was.


And, just like in the Pimp My Dollhouse Series, I will be incorporating some things I already have





What you can you expect over the next 6 weeks? There will be furniture makeovers, a lighting diy, and big ole' serving of indecisiveness/self doubt. The usual!

Hope you will follow along for the next 6 Thursdays! And if you just can't wait until next week for an update, the best place to find me is Instagram, so follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment