Powered by Blogger.

Kathryn Ireland and Lavender

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Not too long ago, I  blogged here about possibly using lavender as an accent color in my master bedroom.   It's feminine and surprisingly sophisticated (which I like), and could even be considered neutral -  as it marries well with nearly any color you pair it with. 

I love this image I found on Kathryn Ireland's website that features a traditional English sofa covered in lavender!  Have you been to her site?  It's full of all sorts of great inspiration and lots of beautiful color and pattern.



Image from Kathryn Ireland


I didn't realize you could order so many of her products online - not that I could afford any of them.  Naturally, I was excited to find this lovely Ikat stripe fabric in lavender! 




Which would work great with this Silvertree Toile currently on sale for $45 per yard!




What color is calling you?


Need some help pulling your style together?  Kim Lemmon at Yessick's Design Center can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call 423.653.3186 for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment