Powered by Blogger.

Wallpaper Resource

Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm not even sure how I got there, but a few weeks ago I came across Sidney Harbour Paints and got completely lost in their wallpaper selections. Sydney Harbour Paint Company is based in Australia, but I gather from their website that they have a location in California, too. Most of the papers I saw were nature-themed  with a modern attitude.  All were gorgeous and I wanted to use each and every one of them!  

This fresh floral is called "Spring" and it's from Bowie Wong's collection,.

The charming "Round and Round the Garden" is from Anna Spiro's collection.  I'd love to see this in a kitchen.

Of all of the designers collections, my favorite was by Catherine Martin.  Most of her patterns featured birds in a very bold and modern way. The pattern below is called "Pheasant" , and it's shown here in Chocolate.

Also from Catherine Martin's collection is "Lyre Bird".

And Catherine Martin's "Cockatoo"

Here is"Dandelion". The scale of the print and the neutral tones make this botanical print feel current.

"Passion Flower" in pink

Ducks have come a long way since the 80's. This is "Marjorie Duck" by Bholu, 
All images above from Sydney Harbour Paint Company.

Do you have a favorite?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com.

Follow my blog on Facebook!











No comments:

Post a Comment