Powered by Blogger.

Alternative Headboards

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today I want to share some alternatives to using traditional headboards.  Upholstered headboards are still going strong, and it's hard to beat the great look and comfort they provide.  But if you're like me and enjoy doing something a little different,  why not consider one of these options: 

1.  Enormous and gorgeous piece of art.  The bigger, the better.






2.  Architectural fragment.  Again, big and dramatic.







3.  Mirror (for those with a healthy body image)




4.  My favorite, the screen - just like I did in my own bedroom

Source: houzz.com via Kim on Pinterest




Do you have any headboard ideas to add to my list?

The Green Room Interiors provides interior decorating and design services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  Call us today and find out how a well designed home can improve your life!  423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

Like The Green Room Interiors on Facebook!







No comments:

Post a Comment