Powered by Blogger.

New at my Booth

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm adding a few new pieces to my space at Merchants on Main and thought you might like to see what I've been up to!

I just added this Basset dresser a few days ago.  It was a typical 70's drab brown and I painted it in Rustoleum's Smoke Gray - which is at the top of my favorite furniture paint colors list now.  It's a little darker than this picture shows, and it has the slightest blue undertone.  



This cute mid-century dresser sold the day after it arrived.


I have a pair of these vintage canary yellow pleather channel back chairs.  They have lovely carved legs and brass nail heads.


And as always, a few vintage lamps.  Hard to tell from the photo, but this one is beefy, crackled and the most amazing shade of jade green.

I love the shape of this lamp and the unusual burnt orange/ blue & white color combination.

If you're in the Chattanooga area, stop by and have a look!

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

The Green Room Interiors provides interior decorating and design services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN. Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment