Powered by Blogger.

New Flush Mount Light Fixtures at Home Depot

Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm sure by now you've seen this Home Depot light fixture makeover from The Hunted Interior.

I found it kind of inspiring so I took a little trip to Home Depot last week to have a look for myself.  If you don't already know, I'm working on my family room makeover for the One Room Challenge.

Here are my lovely inherited light fixtures.  Not the kind of "eclectic" I'm going for.

I've selected and purchased one of these styles for my family room.  
I've personally named each selection.  I call the one above "Simple Bling".

This one is "Simple Glass" - obviously I didn't spend much time on the naming part.

This handsome fixture is "Modern Lantern".

I call this fixture "Vintage"

And finally, there's "Geometry".

I'm happy to report that most of these lights fall into the $40 - $90 range, which can certainly help stretch the budget.

Any guesses as to which one(s) went home with me?  

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services in Chattanooga, TN.   If you would like to experience how a well designed home can improve your life, call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment